I’m pleased to say that two of my favorite bloggy friends have given me the Stylish Blogger Award! Thank you so much to Jessica of The Simple Pleasure of Reading and Steph of Steph: Short & Sweet! I feel honored and blessed to count you both among my loyal readers. I’m so excited to get this fun award so early in my blogging life!
Now down to the brass tacks. As a Stylish Blogger Award recipient, it’s now my duty to pass along the award to other deserving blogs. Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Seven things you never knew you needed to know about me:
1. My favorite beverage is Diet Pepsi.
2. I’m a member of Mensa. (Nerd alert!)
3. I graduated college with a BFA in Theatre Arts.
4. I’ve kept an online diary for almost 9 years.
5. This year I’ll celebrate my 30th birthday.
6. In high school I lettered in synchronized swimming.
7. I collect and color anatomy coloring books. I find them fascinating.
Time to pass the torch! There are two versions of this award floating around with differing numbers of new awards to pass out. I’m going with ten. It’s a good, solid number.
Please visit these fantastic bloggers! If you recipients are unable to pass along the award, no worries! It’s all about having fun and getting to know some new bloggers.
I tried to pick people I hadn’t seen named before, and who don’t have explicit notes that they don’t accept awards. I highly recommend all of these blogs – they are great bloggers and commenters that I think you will enjoy.