I love lists, so I’m excited to dip my toes in the listy fun that is Top Ten Tuesday. This meme is run by The Broke and the Bookish and each week they post a new list for us to complete and share.
Just post your own list, link back to The Broke and the Bookish, and add your link to the linky tool to participate!
Top Ten Books Whose Titles Or Covers Made Me Buy It:
For me, it’s all about covers. I rely on covers to communicate the tone, theme, or genre of a novel. If it grabs my eye and tells me it’s exactly what I’m looking for at that moment, then I’m going to read it. Bonus points if it’s purty. These are 10 books that got me interested because their covers promised a story or tone I was going to love.
1. Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel.
2. Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon.
3. Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan.
4. The Espressologist by Kristina Springer.
5. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson.
6. Huntress by Malinda Lo.
7. The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell.
8. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain.
9. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin.
10. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr.
What books have you read based on covers or titles?