I have more series books than I know what to do with, and I’m hoping this challenge will motivate me to cross some of them off my never-ending series TBR list. And did you see the hosts? More Amanda and Kelly is always what I’m after.Â
The Seriously Series Reading Challenge is hosted by Amanda atÂ On a Book BenderÂ and Kelly atÂ Reading the Paranormal. The goal is to finish series – and they leave a little wiggle room in the interpretation of how you do that. I’m going to be using this as an opportunity to read all of the series books I already own. In other words, I’m going to mark a series as complete when I’ve finished reading the last book in the series I own, regardless of whether or not there are other remaining books in the series.
The challenge has four levels across three categories. I’m starting with the base level,Â Semi-Serious (1-6 series),Â in both the series started before 2013 and the series started during 2013 categories, and I’ll increase as needed. Most of my starting list hasn’t even begun to tackle the goodies hiding in my Kindle, so this should be interesting.
My list so far:
Series started before 2013:
- GoliathÂ (Leviathan #3) by Scott Westerfeld
- River MarkedÂ (Mercy Thompson #6) by Patricia Briggs
- Bloodline (Sigma Force #8) by James Rollins
- An Echo in the BoneÂ (Outlander #7) by Diana Gabaldon
- Dead as a DoornailÂ (Sookie Stackhouse #5) by Charlaine Harris
- AscendantÂ (Killer Unicorns #2) by Diana Peterfreund
Series started during 2013:
- The GreyfriarÂ (Vampire Empire #1) by Clay Griffith and Susan Griffith
- Clockwork Angel,Â Clockwork PrinceÂ (Infernal Devices #1-2) by Cassandra Clare
- Halfway to the GraveÂ (Night Huntress #1) by Jeaniene Frost
- Darkfever,Â Bloodfever,Â Faefever,Â DreamfeverÂ (Fever #1-4) by Karen Marie Moning
- Fantasy Lover,Â Night Pleasures,Â Night Embrace,Â Dance with the DevilÂ (Dark-Hunter #1-4) by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Under Wraps,Â Under AttackÂ (Underworld Detection Agency #1-2) by Hannah Jayne
Check my progress all year on the sidebar or on my 2013 Challenge Index.