Every Friday I post a recap of books I’ve read, am reading, and plan to read, as well as any other tidbits I feel like sharing. The format was inspired by Small Review’s Recap posts and On a Book Bender and 25 Hour Books’ Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge posts.
This week on the blog:
- Book Blogger Confessions – Blogging longevity and evolution
- Top Ten Tuesday – Rewind week – Top Ten Books I HAD to Buy (but are still unread)
- Writing Wednesday – I checked in on my new motivation strategy.
- Spider’s Bite (Elemental Assassin #1) by Jennifer Estep
- I was really enjoying this one until the ending dragged on forever. Plus the writing got irritatingly repetitive. Still a great read, though, and I’ll be continuing with the series.
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- I’m working myself into a fever pitch over the upcoming movie, y’all. I forgot how great this book is.
- Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy (Gallagher Girls #2) by Ally Carter
- Fun and fluffy. Can’t wait to start.
- 42 (The Jackie Robinson Story)
- This was an incredible story to see on the big screen. I just wish the screenplay had been better.
- The video of the National Anthem sung at the Boston Bruins game on Wednesday night gave me chills.
- Back full-force into the running. After almost 5 months off, this is not pretty. I also had a Groupon expiring at the Bikram studio, so I had to squeeze in a couple of classes.
- Saturday – 2 miles
- Sunday – 60 minutes on the helliptical
- Monday – Bikram yoga
- Tuesday – 4 miles
- Wednesday – Bikram yoga
- Thursday – 3 miles
What have you been up to this week?