This year, I’m participating in nearly all of my challenges over on Goodreads. Here’s a brief list of the year-long challenges I’m tackling for 2014.
- Decades Challenge – Read 14 books published in 2014, 13 books from 2013, etc.
- Serial Reader Challenge – Read 29 books from 16 different series from various categories.
- Yahtzee Challenge – Play a monthly round of Yahtzee, reading books to fit your dice rolls.
- Listopia Challenge – Read from select Listopia lists on Goodreads.
- Dusty Bookshelf Challenge – Post older books you want to read from your TBR and someone picks two for you to try to read each month
- Finish What You Started Challenge – Post series you need to catch up on and someone picks a series from which you try to read two books each month
- LOST: Longest On Shelf To-be-read Challenge – Read the 10 oldest books on your to-read shelf.
- Moving Mountains Challenge – Read pre-selected books from your to-read shelf to whittle it down.
- Like a Good Neighbor, Goodreads Is There Challenge – Read 25 books from categories that use Goodreads features.
- Literary Exploration Challenge – Read 36 different genres.
- Goodreads Reading Challenge – Read 100 books.